Outsourcing investment portfolios is on the rise as this becomes less central to an advisor’s value-proposition as they shift focus to delivering financial planning value.
-Michael Kitces: The Next Stage of Advisor Evolution
Our Proven, Repeatable Process
over $1B IN AUM
Our investment committee of 5 CFA charterholders can oversee investment research, recommendations, selection, monitoring and trade execution for you and your clients.
Our proven process leads to higher close rates and is being applied to over 2,500 households of all types.
- Advisors are expected to manage more than just return.
- A comprehensive approach leads to better goal alignment.
- Our disciplined approach can add significant depth to your investment process for the benefit of clients.
- Asset allocation is the primary driver of returns, representing 93% of portfolio attribution.
- Returns can be maximized through tax management and prudent trading to minimize transaction costs.
- Markets are efficient in pockets and will heavily influence portfolio returns. As such, a strategic mix of passive and active investing can improve portfolio efficiency.
Benefits to Using Vision Asset Management:
- Open Architecture: Best manager for each category.
- Coordinate with Financial Plan: What risk/return is appropriate to meet plan goals.
- Allocation Focused Money Management: Balanced portfolios with limited tactical positioning leads to less performance volatility from benchmark.
- Price Competitive: Platform is competitively priced relative to other UMA strategies.
- Turnkey: Quarterly rebalancing and liquidity management is hands off for you.
- Easier to Manage: Simplified, process-oriented approach can be applied to your entire book.
- White Glove Back Office: Our workflow management assistance allows you to process more business more efficiently.
- Branded Materials: With >$5M in AUM with Vision you get a customized Investment Philosophy & Process Document and Investment Committee bios on your website (if you choose).
Contact Mark Kelly at m.kelly@VFGhelps.com to learn more.